Records Imaging Officer - ACT
Our client is recognised as Australia's largest Removal, Information and Records Management Company in Australasia with operations in 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking reliable, motivated candidates administrative/data entry or records experience for an immediate start in Hume on a digitisation project.
You must have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, and a strong work ethic. Training will be provided, however previous experience operating high speed scanners will be highly regarded.
This project is expected to run for approximately 4 weeks, with possibility of extension depending on performance and incoming projects.
Duties will include:
- Sorting/cataloguing of documents
- Indexing/data entry
- Preparing records for data entry and scanning/imaging
- Pulling staples/removing paperclips from files
- Operation of commercial grade scanners
- Manual handling of archive boxes - up to 12kg
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Recent National Police Clearance with NO disclosable court offences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of spread sheets
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
If you are up to a challenge, physically fit and enjoy working for a leading organisation in a dynamic work environment with a friendly team, then click on the "APPLY" link below submitting a cover letter and resume.
Note: Only applicants who meet the specified criteria will be contacted
No agencies to apply.