Our client is a global provider of innovative data center and security solutions. As they expand their offerings on network architectures, they are seeking to add an experienced Network Architect / Sales Engineer to lead the team. This person needs to have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a network architect or sales engineer and a desire to be part of a growing organization.
The right candidate will:
- have a hands-on background with network technologies at an architect level
- have client facing / sales engineer experience.
- be someone who loves to learn and keep up with the latest technology
- preferably have a CCIE certification
- be experienced working network architectures, including servers, virtualization, storage and cloud technology.
- minimal travel will be expected for this role. Work will be based out of corporate headquarters in Foster City, CA.
This position will be working with CIO leader to build out network architecture offerings at tech services company. Should be well versed on a wide variety of technologies to be able to make recommendations. Will be expected to attend a lot of trade shows.
- Sycomp has 400 employees globally
- Sales people set calls, this role is a value-added reseller role, focus on building networks
- New role because of growth
- Might take a couple if we can find them