Data Entry / Cataloging / Scanning Officers (Perth WA)
Our clients require contract staff for a variety of roles to work on large-scale data entry/digitisation/records projects to commence immediately.
Key to success in these roles require that you:
- have proven experience in either Data Entry, Cataloging or Scanning/Digitisation project roles
- are motivated, reliable and enjoy the flexibility of working short to long term contracts
- enjoy working as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
- have high level organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- MUST be able to manually handle/lift archive boxes of up to approx 16kg
- hold a clear National Police Clearance Certificate
Data Entry / Cataloging Officers require proven experience in cataloging/indexing with excellent time management skills. Data entry is into Excel spreadsheets, data capture, listing file contents/references of archive boxes being moved into storage. It is essential you are focused, with good attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
Scanning / Document Preparation Officers will require attention to detail and superior level of accuracy with the ability to keep pace with a high performing team. This is a fast paced environment, with focus on KPIs so some processing/mailhouse experience would be beneficial.
- High speed scanning experience preferred, but not essential
- Document preparation/processing skills will be highly regarded
A NATIONAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS ROLE
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered.