Our client is a progressive fintech vendor supplies innovative payment technologies and services to banks and card issuers via both direct to market and channel partner sales strategies.
Due to the success and rapid market adoption experienced in current active markets, they are actively increasing their global footprint with a key focus and emphasis on the APAC region.
A major focus for the role is the ability to leverage senior executive level banking contacts and relationships success in banking and/or payments technology sales across the APAC Region.
Success in this role as you maximise current and future opportunities is assured as you:
• have significant success in vendor sales to banks and payment processors
• bring strong and positive senior executive level banking contacts and relationships within the APAC region
• are a strong hunter who is driven by success, thrives on the challenge of new business development, and boasts a stream of successful deal making in the technology sector
• routinely achieve budgeted sales and profit objectives
• build sales pipelines through strategic positioning and proactive customer engagement
• are a confident presenter with strong commercial negotiation skills
Ideally based in Singapore with a need to travel frequently the role has a clear focus on new customer acquisition across Asia. A generous remuneration package based on revenue generation, not profit, reflects this with an OTE of $400k.